The connection between element and system-level modeling is critical for patrons working in area purposes and concrete environments. This webinar will display a whole simulation workflow from the component-level modeling of an antenna to the system-level integration of the antenna onto a satellite tv for pc.
Digital mission assist for a satellite tv for pc in orbit makes use of the put in array to transmit alerts to a receiver on Earth. Moreover, an extra radar evaluation is carried out with STK with precise RCS information from an plane mannequin with HFSS. Utilizing STK, programs engineers develop workflows that seamlessly combine the upper constancy element fashions from its present market-leading physics-based simulation instruments like Ansys HFSS.
- Construct and analyze a communication hyperlink
- Apply exterior antenna acquire patterns information from HFSS
- Generate a hyperlink finances
- Use HFSS generated RCS information from an plane in STK
- See mannequin radar with STK (e.g., chance of detection)
This webinar will profit engineers, designers, operators, and analysts working in area purposes and concrete environments. The attendees will learn the way Ansys options can join silos, scale back prices, enhance time to market and get rid of dangers.