Any longer I’ll submit some fast ideas that will help you speed up your Energy BI Desktop improvement. As the primary submit of those sequence, I clarify a easy method for hiding a number of columns in Energy BI Desktop. To take action:
- Navigate to Relationships veiew in Energy BI Desktop
- Maximise the desk you need to disguise some columns in
- Choose the primary column
- Pres Shift and use arrow keys to focus on a number of columns
- Right here is the trick: DO NOT RIGHT CLICK! As a substitute, press the menu button in your keyboard. In case your keyboard doesn’t have contect menu button, don’t fear, you’ll be able to press Shift + F10 to do the identical job
- Then click on on “Disguise in report view”
Take pleasure in!